What is TextNow?
TextNow is an app that allows users to send and receive unlimited texts for free on their mobile devices. In this post: we will try to delete Textnow account easiest way. This app uses your existing data plan or WiFi connection, making it a great alternative to standard phone plans. It’s also completely free!
TextNow is an app that enables users to text nonstop without using up their cell phone plan minutes. This service works over the internet or via wifi so there are no expensive fees like with normal carriers. Furthermore, the application is 100% free!
How to Delete Textnow Account
Unfortunately, there is no option to permanently delete your TextNow account. You won’t find a “delete account” or “remove account” option if you check out their settings. This also implies that you will not be entirely deleted from their database.
However, there are methods to terminate your account. This is a minor workaround for the time being. But you can rest confident that this is the most direct method to remove the account. And in the post below, we’ll go over everything in detail.
Alternative Ways to Delete or Deactivate Textnow Account:
Method 01: Stop Using TextNow
One of the best ways to deactivate the TextNow account is by trying not to use it. If you uninstall the application from your smartphone for a few days your Textnow account will remove your phone number. It may take 3 days only.
Method 02: Remove Personal Information
There has no way to delete the Textnow account permanently, that is why it’s a smart solution to remove your personal data from the Textnow account.
Here are the steps to Remove Personal Info
- From your internet browser, go on the official TextNow login page.
- Here enter your account information to Log in.
- Now you will be able to view your account dashboard.
- From here you have to go to settings from the sidebar located on the left. It is seen as an icon in the shape of a gear.
- Now enter random email, and name in the boxes and click save.
- Now click on the option of ‘security and Login’ from the sidebar.
- Now tap on ‘Log out from all devices.
- Then you have to clock on the ‘close/X’ icon in the right corner of the screen.
- Exit the setting menu.
In this way, you have removed all of your data that was shared with the TextNow app.
Method 3: Cancel TextNow Subscription
If you use any subscription plan for Textnow you have to remove it.
Here is the guide to cancel the subscription
- Open the Textnow app in your smartphone.
- Go on the Main Menu in screen left sidebar.
- Now click on My Account.
- Then on the next page, click on ‘Cancel My Subscription’. There can be a need for scrolling down to get to this specific option.
- Here you might need to confirm the decision once again.
If you want to delete Textnow account this article maybe helps you properly. If you have any questions about this post you can ask via comment and also mail us to know more. We will try to solve any problem in the easiest way. Hope you will get a solution from this article.